View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 02:11 PM   #8
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
As HarryT says, X-Ray doesn't work except with the original Amazon format. I can always download that to my Kindle if I want X-Ray.

I used to be fond of X-Ray as a character list but they updated X-Ray a year or two ago to add features and it made it fairly useless as a character list. Not totally useless but a pain to use. Since then, with lots of experimenting, I've found that the text search works better for remembering characters than X-Ray ever did and it's quicker and easier to use.

I never really saw much point in the other aspects of X-Ray. I have problems remembering names and that was my only use for it.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote