View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinjar View Post
I'm really loving this font JSwolf, but I've found the rendering of bold letters to be wonky at smaller sizes on my paperwhite. Any chance of a fix? im using the latest charis sil modified, i believe.

Photo attached. The wonky bold text is in the middle.
I'm currently working on modifying the newest version of Charis SIL. It will have some kerning as well as all the features the current modified version has. I hope to have a test version ready early this week. There will not be an updated smallcaps version just yet.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote