View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 06:36 PM   #6
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I think you have to pick the alphabet that matches the dictionary (assuming that the dictionary has entries for just one). I would also forget about Kanji, since there are so many symbols and you can't make a keyboard for it that will fit on the screen.

I looked through the available languages on my devices, and I couldn't find Japanese there. I could swear that I used to be able to choose that language for the user interface. Maybe I need a different firmware version, or a new pair of glasses.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote