View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 09:50 AM   #71
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMeijer View Post
I agree - it would be great if that excellent patch would be included in this patch set. I would love to have Night Mode on my patch H2O.
Although that may be a great additon, the method is different. GeoffR's patch modify little portions of code of the official firmware and the nightmode use a isolated program, called from within a modified system file. So, it's not posible to include here if the code for that isn't integrated into the original kobo code.

Last edited by boriar; 12-11-2015 at 03:06 PM.
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote