View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #13
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I voted no.

If the content on the site is in the public domain or the person who's owns/created the content specifically says that they want it available for free then I am fine with it.

All that more pirate sites would do for books is give less money to the authors who WANT that money. Give the people a choice; Sell their work or give it away for free, no one but them should be able to decide that.

I'm all for freedom, being forced to give away your stuff is not freedom.

Last edited by The Terminator; 02-22-2012 at 11:44 PM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote