Thread: FeedBooks
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
FeedBooks

Feedbooks is a fantastic web site. I think it's great to go to one site and be able to download the format you need for your reader.
I have a question. Is there any plan to support the Sony LRF format. While the PDF is better than naught. PDF just don't look that great on the SONY reader.

At the moment I find I am having to download the ePub version and convert it to the LRF with libPrs500. While this does work it does have some limitations.

Thanks in advance.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote