Thread: eReader Size
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I'd like a 6" screen with a 5" size case, with WiFi. I don't care so much about the pocket-ability, but I want the low weight that comes with a small device. I've got tiny hands and wrists that get tired - I read on smartphones for the last 7 years.

Sony is really close - the new 650 is smaller than the old 300. But they didn't add WiFi, darn them.

Booken's Orizon, if it ever launches, is pretty close, too.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote